Book with Total Confidence
As the COVID-19 situation is changing daily, we want you to feel totally confident about booking at Art of Catering Food.
- If Informa and Art of Catering Food needs to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new dates.
- If Informa and Art of Catering Food is unable to run the event again in the next 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact Art of Catering Food brand director, Tara Melingonis, at [email protected]
We’re looking forward to welcoming our attendees, sponsors and speakers at Art of Catering Food 2021.
Our number one priority is the safety of our partners and colleagues, and there are always measures in place at our venues to safeguard your health and safety.
There are extra measures in place for 2021 in light of developments with COVID-19, and we’re closely following all official health and travel guidance and precautions from the World Health Organization and local government authorities, and encouraging our guests to do the same.
- Extra hygiene measures including sanitation stations and antibacterial disinfectants throughout the event.
- Onsite medical guidance and support is also available in the unlikely event it is required.
- Our event operations team is on hand to answer any further questions.